Sunday, August 29, 2010

Can you BELIEVE IT…..Another post TODAY!!!

I’m so excited….I’ve been having THE BEST ARTing day…….I had another swap I needed to complete by this weekend to get in the mail tomorrow…this one is also for my ARTHaven group and the theme of this is a “Tag Inspired by Tim Holtz”…..OMGoodness..who doesn’t just admire that man and his creativity!!!!!  AMAZING he is!!!! So I gave it a whirl…..I used some of my handmade flowers and a hand made paperclay piece……Used one of my TH embossing sleeves…..TH Distress Inkpads….Perfect Pearls……a fancy button and some ribbon, some lace and lots of love!!! ;) …LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out……Here I’ll let you see…..

PDC ARTHaven Tim Holtz Inspired Tag Swap to Shirley 8-29-2010 (1) PDC ARTHaven Tim Holtz Inspired Tag Swap to Shirley 8-29-2010 (4) PDC ARTHaven Tim Holtz Inspired Tag Swap to Shirley 8-29-2010 (6) PDC ARTHaven Tim Holtz Inspired Tag Swap to Shirley 8-29-2010 (7)

I think it resembles “grungy” don’t you????? And don’t you just LOVE that button….It’s a German button I found on clearance at Joann’s….regularly $6.00 for 2 they had them marked down to $.50 for 2…I snagged all they had so will use these sparingly……So that’s my creation….I so hope you like it!!!! It was fun to create and came together fairly quickly!!!!  As always…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…..I do so hope you will come by again….I also pray you have a very blessed week!!!! Until next time…..

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment