Monday, August 30, 2010

Finally Playing – CCC Challenge Week #12

Wahoooooo….I’m so excited….I FINALLY got brave enough to jump in and try my hand at this challenge!!!!!  I SO hope I measure up just a wee bit…….As the rules go I’m not allowed to share the steps I did to achieve the challenge for this week….but I can share that the technique can be found on page 44 of Tim Holtz’s book…A Compendium of Curiosities….The book is AWESOME!!!!! And a nice thing to reference to very good quality and LOADS of awesome ideas!!!!!!  If you haven’t already…you really need to consider getting it…….So…here’s my creation…..

PDC CCC Challenge Week #12 8-30-2010 (1)

 PDC CCC Challenge Week #12 8-30-2010 (4)

 PDC CCC Challenge Week #12 8-30-2010 (5) I REALLY hope you like my creations…and I so hope it measures up to this AWESOME fella!!!!!  So if you would like to jump in and take the challenge….you can find out all the details here…..

TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE

http://studiol3.blogspot.com/

Ok…..that’s it for me so far……I hope you are all having a VERY blessed Monday…As always…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me……..I also pray you all have a very blessed Tuesday and I hope you will come by again…until then……

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment