Saturday, August 28, 2010

I have some AMAZING Friends…….

I know I am Sincerely blessed to have so many amazing online friends and am truly VERY thankful……I just have to share with you a couple of things…….  The first thing is this AMAZING Journal my sweet friend Rita Loyd made and sent to me……We have had our rifts in the past but when you have a bond of friendship the Lord opens the doors for hearts to heal, forgive and move forward…I am SO thankful and blessed He allows us and blesses us with that gift!!!!!  To celebrate our rebonding of friendship we each created one another a journal……I shared the one I made for her a few weeks ago…Well….I received the one she made for me and it is GORGEOUS….I just have to share it with you as well!!!!! Check this out….

P1020626

Isn’t this GORGEOUS?????  You must check out some of her other AMAZING ART on her blog….. Rita’s Country Creations.   Thank you so very much my sweet sweet friend!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Now my NEXT piece of FUN to share is from my WONDERFUL and special friend….Celeste Lombas….anyone that is blessed with this lady’s friendship is truly that….BLESSED….She has SUCH a HUGE heart and it shows in EVERYTHING she does!!!!! 

This is what I LOVE about the internet….we all live hundreds even thousands of miles apart but yet our spirits can connect and it’s like all those miles just disappear………Check out this AMAZING  blog award my sweet friend blessed me with…….

trendyblogaward[3] - From Celeste Lombas 8-24-2010This is the details of the award: 

As part of receiving this award I am to give the Trendy Blogger award to 10 other bloggers whom I think display their talent and time and effort on their trendy blog…. I am also to list two reasons I started blogging and why I continue to blog…

Ok…..so let me try and share the reason I started blogging:  I wanted a way to share my creations with other ARTists who shared the same passion….

Now the reason I continue:  Through my desire to want to share my ART I have made some very special bonds of friendship  which I cherish! I also feel very strongly it’s a way the Lord uses me to express my love for HIM through my love of ART…….and I enjoying sharing that passion with others……If, at the end of the day, I’ve been able to show just one person that I sincerely love the Lord and know that Jesus is MY savior…then I’ve fulfilled my purpose for why I blog…..I have been blessed a million times over with the love of others and their kind and loving hearts….Yes I know this sounds mushy and a bit sappy….but it’s sincerely how I feel!!!!

So now…I get to share this award with 10 other AMAZING ARTists…..This I’m so excited and honored to do!!!!!  Of course I could list a zillion as there are so many of you amazing creators out there….and alot of them Celeste has already snagged!!!…but here’s the 10 I’ve chosen……

1.) Diann Scholl -  Diann’s ARTSpot

2.)  Angie Hall Haviland – Angie’s ARTfull Life

3.)  Kristal Andrew – Kandrew Designs

4.)  Lea Cioci – CreativeLea’s Infinite Journey

5.)  Rita Loyd – Rita’s Country Creations

6.)  Christina Lytle – Christina’s Creative Moments

7.)  Eileen Bellamo – artsaveslives

8.)  Vicki – VLDesigns

9.)  Melissa Craig – stampitscrapitshareit

10.)  Tammy Jennings – Tammy Jennings

Each of them are AMAZING ARTists on all friends whom I  am SO BLESSED to have met on the internet!!! You must check out their blogs as they are SO gifted!!!!!

So…How fun were those 2 things!!!!!  Now I’m off to do some more creating…..I hope!! ;)  I hope you all have a VERY BLESSED DAY…and I so hope you will come by and visit with me again soon….until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment