Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Monday...

Everyone....I hope you all enjoyed your long holiday weekend even a small amount as much as I enjoyed mine!!! It zoomed by SO fast!!!! I completed an order I had for 4 page savers late last night and wanted to make a quick Thank You card for the order...it was past midnight before I got to bed so I decided to try and do it this morning.....

So I got a quick idea and punched it in the program for my CE cut it out....then I put a sticker sheet behind sprinkled 2 different colors of glitter...I loved the effect but then decided to punch/emboss the corners with a decorative punch then run through my sizzix with one of my embossing sleeves.....I LOVE the look of this card and it was quick and easy!!!!



I just couldn't resist sharing this with you!!! It's SNOWING here in Robards, KY this morning....just flurries but winter is here!!!! I'm just glad it stayed away for me to get Dylan picked up and back home safely!!! Hubby enjoys one last day of vacation today but alas...I must go back to work!!! I CERTAINLY hope this day zooms by...I have SO many creative ideas floating around in my head!!!

I want to THANK YOU for stopping by again!!! I hope you all have a blessed day.....please come and visit again......until then..........

No comments:

Post a Comment