Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ahhhhhhhh, Thanks Christina.....

Thank you to my dear sweet sweet "niece" friend Christina!!! I LOVE my little gift and will display it proudly!!!


I do believe I have found a new addicition!!!! I'm having the BEST time designing blog layouts and headers!!! It is SO much fun!!!! Since last night I've created four......Mine, which you see here....my soul sister Rita Loyd and her daughter (my soul "niece") Christina Lytle as well as my sweet friend Gloria Maddock if you want to check them out just click on their names it will take you directly to their blogs......

I'm giving thought to creating more....if I see any interest in them......so relaxing just browsing through all the graphics I've collected!!!! Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me...I do hope you come back to visit again.....Have a blessed day everyone!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment