Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess you could say....

This has been a very productive weekend for me.....especially today!!!! I have had SO much fun in my ART Room!!!! Between my computer and paper what more could I ask for!!! LOL

Ok, so I created an Anniversary card for a swap I'm in with Crafty Card Creators a Yahoo Group.....I wanted to make it sorta different so I designed this entire card from scratch in Inkscape.....from start to finish....found some graphics I like that I've got stored on my computer and converted them to the appropriate cutting file then combined them together to create this card front......


The inside backing I created a design that I made using several graphics and backgrounds I have collected and then printed on acetate.....lined the back of the front cover and then used an off white as the inside lining of the card......and wrapped a ribbon at the bottom....a simple but yet elegant card don't you think.......


If you are interested in the file I designed you may download it here or click on the picture of the file below.......Please feel free to download or share my blog site with others that might be interested in it.........


Then I decided to work on an ATC swap for the Craft Card Creators Group I belong to.......I wanted to do something outside the ordinary....so I decided to print images on acetate and layer together to give the ATC depth......it's kinda hard to get a good image because of the glare and the finish the acetate has on the backside.....the ATC is really MUCH prettier in person!! I'm quite happy with the way it turned out and look forward to it's recipient receiving it.......



Ok, guess that 'bout does it for me tonight....or should I say morning...I best get my fanny off to bed or I'm not going to want to get up for work!!!! I want to THANK YOU all for choosing to stop by and visit with me.....it truly makes my day!!! I just love when you take time out of your day to leave me a little hello!!! I hope you all have a SUPER Monday!!!! Talk with you soon...until then....



No comments:

Post a Comment