Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Sunday....

Everyone....I hope you are all doing wonderful today!!!! I've spent most of my weekend reading and trying to catch up on emails....WHEW!! Glad to say I'm finally there!!! :) I have a few things I need to work on today but then I want to play with my graphics programs........my addiction seems to be turning there for a bit!!!

I did create a card on the fly the other morning....my youngest son's girfriend has been sick the past couple of days and he wanted to surprise her after school one day and take her a rose and a card....What a sweetie is he!!! He wrote her a little poem and I made her this card.....Mind you it was a very quick card....once I completed it I thought of a zillion other things I would have done to it had I had more time....but this is what he took her!!!

It's a nice day outside today.....not real sunny but not cool at all....just about perfect outside.....It will be a bit lazy of a day and I hope to accomplish some things I'm wanting to do...we'll see how the day unfolds!!!! I would like to thank you all for stopping by to visit with me....I truly treasure it and it means so much!!! I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment