Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day....

Everyone.....Oh what a BEAUTIFUL day it was here in Robards, KY....bright sunny and perfect temps.....as I sit here typing this I feel the breeze picking up and getting cooler as it blows through my ART Studio window!!! So nice to have the windows open, however, as rain is on it's way I shall have to close them soon.......

I needed to complete a swap for a Hand Made Cards group I belong to through Yahoo and the theme was "Hoppy Easter"....of course you know I had to incorporate my Cricut in some manner!!! :) So I went into my favorite Inkscape program and designed this layout with a couple of files I had converted to svgs as well as added the font....I had been wanting to create a front that was mostly cut away so I thought...why not, right!!! Here's what I came up with!!



So I thought I would share with you the design I created to cut this card with.....here's an image of it sized to the size I wanted and I did a screen shot so you can see it before you decide if you would like to have it.......

If you like this layout and would like a copy of the file click on the image above or here, it will take you to the download site.
I would like to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me and giving me the opportunity to share this with you as well as the file!!! I hope you will come by to visit with me again soon....Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment