Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playing Again....

With some paper!!! Been a while but it was fun!!! I had to complete a swap for Handmade Cards With Care a yahoo group.......The theme was "Glitter, Glitter, Glitter"......I love glitter but being in the digital world for a while I had to work on my "mojo"....LOL.....



I used my cricut to cute the decorative edges of the two layers and after I cut out the top layer I ran it through my printer and printed the image.....I then highlighted certain layers with glue and added glitter..I love the sparkle it gives the card.....Stamped the phrase with a new rubberstamp I was sent by Gloria.....she's such a sweetheart!!!! It's a perfect phrase don't you think???





I then wrapped a ribbon around the inside of the card and over the green layer underneath the top layer and used a ribbon punch to punch holes on the top layer to thread the ribbon through and tied in a bow....I'm quite happy with the way the card turned out!!

I would like to THANK YOU for stopping by again to visit with me.......I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day...please come by again...until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment