Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Monday...

Everyone...I hope you all had a great weekend!!! Mine was full but fun....My oldest son, Billy, came and spent the weekend with us and he and his brother had a great time together!! Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving at Craig's side of the family and I made from scratch pumpkin pies...they were very good even if I must say so myself!!! :)

I did get to do some ARTing this weekend....I completed one project I'd been working on for a while...it's a purse that I crocheted and lined.....I thought it turned out very nice.....






I do not use patterns...I just create from my imagination...it is very relaxing for me to sit and crochet...can definately lose track of time.....

I completed a swap for a wonderful group I'm in called craftycardcreators@yahoogroups.com....this these was called "Keep it Jolly"......here's what I came up with....






It's a fun card....I loved interchanging the bows on the packages....I printed all the designs and the rubberstamped embossed and cut out...I also made an accompanying envelope....I love the dimension of this card!!!!

Ok...lunch is over, back to work for me.....I want to thank you for stopping by again to visit!! I pray you all have a wonderful week and great Thanksgiving!!!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment