Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm SO Spoiled...

I just gotta share with everyone how spoiled I know I am.....I have the best hubby ever!!! He let me got ahead and get my Christmas present today.....and I AM LOVING IT!!! Guess what it is.......It's a Cricut expressions!!!!! It's the one that cuts up to 12x24......SO nice....I also got the Design Studio and a total of 5 cartridges.....I also got a black/brown set of the markers to use with the Cricut.....Did I have a GREAT early Christmas or what!!!!

I've been messing with it most of the day and did use it to create one card so far...Just thought I would share it with you.......

I had been debating back and forth about wanting either the Cricut Expressions or the Wishblade.......I gotta say I do totally feel I will be quite happy with my CE!!! The possibilities are really endless with the software that you can use with it!!!

Ok, now it's time to come back down out of the clouds!! Just had to share with everyone my wonderful surpise!! Thanks so much for stopping buy and please come back to visit with me again!!! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment