Friday, November 21, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Yippie Yahoo.....I'm so excited it's here....It's been a VERY cool week here and yesterday we even had flurries for several hours....It was the perfect kind of snow....was pretty coming down but didn't stick anywhere!!!!

Ok...So I did get to play a bit yesterday and have completed another swap I'm signed up for for the Hand_made_cards_with_care@yahoogroups.com group....The theme on this one was Christmas ATC's set of 3 to compliment each other.....I have a set of Christmas stamps I purchased this year that I LOVE and I find loads of uses for....so here's what I came up with!!!










So now this swap is complete I get to move onto another groups swaps I'm signed up for and I'm REALLY looking forward to those swaps as well!!! I will get to play most of the weekend with the exception of Sunday...we will be celebrating Thanksgiving with family on Sunday...but that's OK cause you know what that frees up!!! Yep you guessed it....I'll have 4 whole days just for ME and my PAPER!!!!

Ok, gotta get back to work...just wanted to share with you my latest....I really appreciate you stopping by and visiting with me again!!! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Talk with you later...until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment