Saturday, November 29, 2008

More and MORE Fun...

Playing with my new toy and creating til my hearts content!!! I finished the last 2 swaps for the www.craftycardcreators@yahoogroups.com I belong to......Have I mentioned what a WONDERFUL group of people we have in this group!!!!

Anyway, thought I would share with you what else I created today....
This card is for the "Monogram/Heart Swap"......I wanted to make it something unique......so here's what I came up with.....I LOVE IT!! I used my CE ALOT in this card/envelope creation....It has so much going on in this card....Let's see...we have glitter, cutting, rubberstamping, ribbon....copper kryon pen.......chipboard.....decorative paper I printed and specialtly word collage I made......




Is this card set rockin' or what!!!

The next and last swap for this group this month was for "Christmas Ornament Swap"...the goal was to create an ornament for the person......Soooooooo, wonder what I decided to use AGAIN......yep, you guessed it...my CE! I had alot of fun creating this ornament....I cut all the layers...then ran the 2 top layers on either side of the ornament through my xyron sticker machine and then coated with a white glitter......the under layers I used my versamark stamp pad with a stamp then used some of my pearlized chalks....then coated the entire piece with resist pad and covered in clear embossing power and embossed.....I then layered the levels together...remembering when I put the front and backs together to put a ribbon in the middle to be used to hang the ornament on the tree......Very simple but affective look don't you think!!!


I could see making a bunch of these for a small tree...they are super easy and fun to do!!!

So, I'm sure I'll be playing more tonight but I just was so excited to have all my swaps done I just wanted to share with everyone........Man oh man do I love my Christmas present!!!!! Again I want to THANK YOU for stopping by and visiting again......I hope to see you again soon!!! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment