Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Sunday....

I hope you all had a wonderfully breeeeeezzzzzzzzyyyyy day today!!! Brrrrrrr for sure around here......I was able to be productive a bit today...thought defiantely moving slow....I needed to get a swap completed for a group I belong to hand-made-cards@yahoogroups.com the theme was Merry Christmas......Here's what I came up with...

Cute I think....a bit different then what I usually do...I tried to incorporate a sizzix die...which is why I did the scroll......the color restrictions for this card was that you were only supposed to use Red & Green......two very strong colors I thought....but I'm ok with what I came up with!!!

Ok, enough for me for the night....I'm going to work on some crocheting I need to get done...I hope you all have a cozy warm remainder of your Sunday!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment