Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Saturday....

Hello everyone....I hope you 've been enjoying your weekend so far......Fall has arrived and it has been a brisk day here....just the perfect weather to be indoors all day....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Most of last night and earlier today I was working on scrubbing my main hard drive and attempting to load XP on it....however since it came with mfg version of Windows Home Premium I was not able to...which I thought would be the problem.....but decided I wanted to give it whirl anyway.....alas, I accepted this and reinstalled Vista.....Luckily since I keep all my images, graphics and important files on my 2nd hard drive on my computer it wasn't that bad as I didn't lose anything important and now I have a squeeky clean hard drive...:)

After I finished that I started working on a swap I'm signed up for in a Hand-Made-Cards@yahoogroups.com that I belong too....the Theme is "Buttons Swap".......I didn't want to just stick a couple buttons on a card so I tried to be a bit creative and use the button as the center of a flower.....Anyway, Here's what I came up if you wanna see....



I took a close up of the button just so you can see.......


So now I'm off to complete some more swaps I'm signed up for and due dates are rapidly approaching....not to mention the Christmas gifts I must get working on!!! I want to thank you for stopping by to visit today!! I hope you have a wonderful evening and a very blessed Sunday!! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment