Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Weekend Gone.....

I cannot believe another weekend has whizzed by so quickly!!! I have been in heaven all weekend as we now FINALLY have high speed internet again!!! We've lived in the country for 2 years and have had to deal with dial up speed internet and it has driven me CRAZY!! AT&T finally got it in our area and it was hooked up on Friday....so I've been having a blast getting everything just so so!!! In between playing with paper, watching tv with hubby and whirling around on the internet we made homemade pizza tonight....

I made my dough from scratch as well as my pizza sauce....I prepared all of that and then let my youngest, Dylan...and his girlfriend, Kendel make their own pizzas...they had a blast so I thought I would share a quick picture of them with you...they're so cute!!! :)



So, I had two cards I needed to complete for an order I had....I had previously shared one of them the other day....but I've completed it and updated the pictures in my blog from the other day....just scroll down to the next blog and you'll see the updated pictures......I did this card a bit different then the one I did a couple weeks ago....I really like the affect it has!!

Then I did another card with the Iris flower that I had used on a previous card as well.....It is so much fun redoing one and tweeking on what you had done previously to take the card to the next level of what you felt it was like before....That's what I did on this one......like I did a few different things to the butterflies on this card....incorporated some vellum on the layering of the butterflies...as well as the flower......gave more depth to the flower......and stippled the layer below the top layer and embossed the wallpaper after rubberstamping with two colors of stazon ink.....Below is the card I came up with for you to see....I took a couple of angle shots for you to see as well!!!



That's about all I got created for this weekend.....but had much fun making them....I did get to work on some crochet for a bit...while my wrist allowed....oh yeah, and Idid I mention....I have High Speed Internet!!! LOL, just kidding...just love saying that!!!

Ok, guess that about does it for me this late Sunday Evening!!!! I really want to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me tonight...I hope you like my ART and come back and visit with me again soon!!!! I pray you all have a blessed evening and a wonderful Monday!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment