Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Tuesday....

Everyone....I hope you all have had a wonderful day!!! Whew it has been cooooollllll here today.....Our morning started out at 32° and I believe our high was 49°...Fall is here fall is here!!! I must admit, however, it is a nice change of pace!!!
I couldn't stand it any longer......I just HAD to play with paper today!!! I started this card this morning and finished it this evening......It looks simple but elegant don't ya think.....I am REALLY happy with the way it turned out and will be making more of these!! The tree and the Happy Holidays are some new stamps I got this weekend....Great purchases huh!!! Me thinks so!!




I stamped the Tree with pigment gold ink and sprinkled ultra fine embossing powder on it, shook off the excess and embossed with heat gun.....took a gold pen and went around the edges of the black linen cardstock.....then I took some black and gold ribbon I ALSO got this weekend placed at the bottom below the tree.....then stamped with pigment gold ink the happy holidays and embossed as I did the tree....cut it out and put some raised dots on the back to lift it up off the ribbon when I adhered......

Behind the top layer of cardstock I put a layer of wallpaper...I also scanned the wallpaper to make my envelope and the inside layer of the card!!! I adhered the layer of wallpaper and the top layer to the base of the card which is black linen cardstock!! I printed the inside layer and also a phrase.....Whoala!!! Simple and elegant!!!
I had fun making this and it just makes me want to make more and more!!!! So what have you all been creating!!! I am SO looking forward to this weekend being able to stay snuggled up in my cozy home in my awesome ART Studio creating away!!! Doesn't that sound FUN!!! :)
I, as always.....want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!! I hope you enjoyed my card!!! Please remember to come back and visit with me again!!! Take care, may God bless you all.....until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment