Sunday, October 19, 2008

Did I Have a Great.....

Saturday or WHAT!!!?? I was able to spend the entire day playing with paper and had the best time!!! My favorite guys in my life....hubby and 2 boys......did all the cooking for me yesterday with the exception of the homemade donuts I made yesterday morning!!! So I was able to relax and give my right arm a break that I believe I have carpal tunnel in.....Whew is it hurting!! But playing with paper is relaxing to me....

I had SEVERAL swaps I was working on and was very thrilled that I've been able to complete all my swaps with the exeception of 1....which I plan to work on in a bit....But I thought I would take time to share with you all my creations!!! I'm not going to drag out all the details as I do not want you to get tired of reading...BUT, If there are any you have questions, about...PLEASE feel free to email me at pennyduncan@att.net I would be thrilled to share with you how I did each one!!!

I will say this first card I'm sharing with you by far took me the longest and has the most entricate work...as you can tell if you will look at the rose....EACH petal I cut out molded and then stuck down on the top of a base copy of the rose!!! This is a rubberstamp I have and I LOVE!!!! The rest I'll just let you browse and take a look for yourself!!

This card is for an "Anything Goes" Swap I'm in...




This one is for a "Paris Theme" Swap I'm in...
This one is part of the 3 card Swap I'm in....I shared the "Christmas Theme" card the other day....this one is for the "New Years" part of the set...

This is the 3rd card for the 3 Card Set for "Thanksgiving"....
The Last one is for a "It's Thanksgiving USA" Swap....
Ok.....That's it for the creations for today so far!!!! Can I say again how much fun I had creating each and everyone of these!!!! Time just flies by while creating......It's about 2:15 p.m. here in Robards, a beautiful day and I'm about to take my oldest back to his grandma's......It's been a FANTASTIC weekend....I pray you've all enjoyed as equal as a weekend as us!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me and sharing my ART!!!! I pray you all have a WONDERFUL remainder of your Sunday!!! Take care and I talk with you soon!!! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment