Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

Everyone...I hope you are all having a SUPER day today!!! I woke up to a wonderful surprise in my inbox....My dear sweet friend Diann Scholl blessed me with a "Million Dollar Friend Award"!!! Absolutely made my day!!! THANK YOU DIANN!!!! I've added it to the right of my blog and have chosen 5 people to pass my award on to.......I noticed after I had passed mine on Diann has chosen a couple of them before me...but hey, they deserve it!!!


Fabrizio Martellucci - http://craftingmad.blogspot.com/

These are all AWESOME Artists and you will love their work!!!!

Another friend of my from a group I'm in, Greta, shared with us a wonderful link to a Foam Board ink pad holder she made for her stampin up ink pads she has www.rebelinker.blogspot.com/2007/10/inkpad-holder-for-6.html ....Well I loved the idea but I don't use stampin up ink pads......I decided I wanted to create one to fit my needs....I have some wire racks on my ART desk...I thought it would be great to have them displayed between these wire racks...so I fashioned me one....I REALLY like the way it turned out...thought I would share it with you.....




Mind you, I KNOW it's not pretty....but it IS very useful!!! :) I modified it to fit what I needed it for and am happy happy with the outcome...the only downside to it was I burned myself several times last night with my glue gun!!!! :( Anyway, just wanted to share it with you!!!
Ok, now it's off to work for me this morning!!! As always I want to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me today!!! I hope you all have a very blessed and happy Wednesday!!! Be safe...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment