Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!!

We're at mid week already!!!! My how days seem to fly by!!!! Well as we all know...tomorrow is Bosses Day......One of my co-workers asked if I would make a card for our bosses.....it is a family owned business..owned by a brother and two sisters....some of the finest people anyone would ever have the pleasure of meeting!!! I know I've mentioned many times over just how blessed I am to work for this family....Anyway.....I was thrilled to meet the challenge.....We are all very close in our office and LOVE to pick on each other......very light hearted.....So I decided to make a funny card for them...kinda touching base on each of us......We actually have 4 Service Technicians so I just used one image to take place for all 4 awesome guys!!!!

Each of the captions tell a little snippet of each of us that without even listing their names they'll be able to tell who's supposed to be who on the card!!! I took an angle shot so you can see the dimension on the card.....

And I also took a close up of the phrase just to show that I used a 3D Gel pen...I traced over the script that I printed off my printer and I wanted to give it more bling....It really makes the phrase pop out!!!

Anyway....I just wanted to share my funny with you!!! Should bet met with a good laugh in our office tomorrow!!!!

Temps are supposed to cool down her in Robards, KY tomorrow...so we'll finally be able to feel Fall like weather...FINALLY!!! I'm ready to open my windows and let a breeze in!!! :) Ok, well....guess that's about all my excitement tonight....I want to, as usual, sincerly Thank You for stopping by to visit with me allowing me to share my ART with you!!! I pray you all have a very blessed eveing and Thursday!!! Please come again...until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment