Friday, October 24, 2008

I just had to play!!!

With paper tonight before we left to go to Nashville....LOL, I was having withdrawls!!! I had one swap I needed to complete for an ATC_World group I belong to......It was a technique swap using beeswax.......

This is my first attempt at using beeswax in my ART......the verdict is still out whether I like it or not.....I think once I've used it a couple more times I will enjoy it but will take some getting used to.....but, I completed my swap, thought I would share it with you....
I do like the color combination I used and the embellishments I chose......and it does have a nice feel to the card......so I am happy with the way it turned out....mostly am glad this challenge is completed!! :)
Ok, now I need to get some last minute things done before I go nite nite to prepare for our little trip tomorrow!!! I hope you all have had a wonderful Friday and have a SUPER weekend!!! As always I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me.....Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment