Friday, October 10, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!

Yippie!!! I'm excited...how about you!! I have a whole weekend to play with paper....no events taking place and that's just fine by me...My yougest will be going out with his girlfriend and her sister and her boyfriend for a "date night" so that leaves me and hubby to have a lazy weekend!! I'm sure he'll be watchin' tv and working in the yard.....Me.....he lets me play with paper all day...he's such my sweetie!!!
I received an order earlier this week for 2 cards that I had previously made before...she found them on my blog.....I changed up the colors a bit and tweaked a couple changes on the first one I've made so far....Just thought I would share it with you if you wanna see.....


The other I've started working on and will complete this weekend.....just takes a while with all the cutting and layering but I always love the affect I achieve when I'm done......Time certainly flies by when I'm playing with paper!!!

Well, that's about it from me for now.....I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!!! Please come back to visit...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment