Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alex Curran Says Boob Job

Alex Curran

Alex Curran has confessed that her surgically enhanced breasts are too big!

Miss Curran, who is married to Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard, has advised young women to think carefully before opting for breast enlargement.

'I find with larger breasts it can be harder to find clothes to fit you, so think long and hard before you do it,' she wrote in her column for New magazine.

Miss Curran, 26, went from a B to a D-cup when she had surgery at 18 in 2001.

But eight years later and now a mother of two, it seems she has had a change of heart. She is urging young women to delay breast surgery until after they have children.

'I regretted the boob job I had when I was 18,' she wrote.

'I've got used to them now, but if you're thinking about it, I would advise you to wait until you've had children before you consider a boob job because your body changes so much after that.'

Miss Curran, who has two daughters - four-year-old Lilly and two-year-old Lexie - with Gerrard, first spoke of her breast enlargement in 2005.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment