Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh My Goodness...I made it!!!!

Talk about a LONG night!!! But boy did I have fun!!! I have definately gotten my fix of paper the last 2 days!!! Feel like I've done a Marathon!!! I had requests for a total of 7 cards for Valentine's Day!! Can you say WOW!!! I had completed 3 of them on Wednesday which I shared with you yesterday morning......Well, while at work yesterday I received a request for an additional 3 cards!! Talk about making me feel good!!!

So, here's the first one...This is for a little girl I believe is 6 years old.....I love the soft loving colors don't you......



The next is for a little boy I believe is 3!! Doesn't ALL boys love Monster Trucks!!! Hopefully he'll enjoy this card too!!



Ok...This next one is for a co-worker....He and his finace' are getting married in a couple of months.....they own a chincilla (sp?) so if you look carefully inside you'll see a surprise of confetti of pictures of their Chichi!! This card is very deep but would be a great card to frame after Valentine's Day as a rememberance of this special time in their lives!!




And this last one is for another co-worker....it's for his wife and I have to say I love this card!! The soft delicate colors of the card with the ribbon and butterfly I think set off this card!!!



I must say I am above myself thrilled with the outcome of these cards!!! Very labor intensive but oh so worth it to me!!! I love detail and embellishment.....and I believe each of these cards I've created have exactly that...They are each one of a kind and I pray they are as special to the recipients as they are for me to have made them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment