Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Lovin my Play Time!!!!

I'm so enjoying my weekend and having time to play!!! I needed to complete a Book Swap for therubberinker@yahoogroups.com that I'm in......I used my new found knowledge from some Cricut SCAL groups I belong too and used my Inkscape program I have to create the layers......It's rather simple to do once your learn the steps.....once I completed my work then I used my Expression to cut them out.....I tried using cardboard but my cricut didn't like it because I need to learn the depth details better, which will come in time.... so I just cut several layers and glued together......I used some of my wallpaper books and then rubberstamped and embellished from there!!!







I have a comb punch for the edge to make books and it made punching the holes a snap!!! It was the first time I had used it and am SO hooked with this puppy!!!
Now I'm off to go play some more but wanted to share with you all!! Thanks for coming by again and visiting with me...Please come back...Until then....




No comments:

Post a Comment