Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Muse is Coming Back!!!

I have been feeling rather poorly this week and had lost my muse!!! What a better way to get it back then to get some card orders!!!! :) I've received an order for 4 cards......I have been able to complete three of the 4.......did them last night and this morning........1 masculine & 2 kids Valentine Cards........Once I came up with the ideas in my head I had alot of fun with them!!!


This first one is a Shaker Card and it's for a man..........the script reads..."You are my Everything Happy Valentine's Day" I created the layer with wallpaper and my cricut expression with the Inkscape and SCAL software....I just LOVE my cricut and the software...I know I've said it before but I just have to say it again....Possibilities are absolutely endless!!!!







This next card is for a girl....she's 9 and a sweetheart...I used of course my Cricut Expression, CDS, embossing sleeves and more!!! I HAVE to share with you the gorgeous green strip with the red ribbon threaded through it is some of one of my really good friend's handmade paper....you've got to check out her store..Chrystal Schilling she is VERY gifted with her ART of handmade papers.....The inside of the card will have a very cute phrase which I shall complete this evening...





This 3rd card is also for a girl whom I believe is 12......she's a very mature 12 and I thought these colors would make her smile!!! I did alot of layering with this card and I love the soft colors....It will as well have a cute saying on the inside in reference to the ballons.......



All in all I'm thrilled with these 3 cards and look forward to finishing them up and creating one more this evening....The last one I have to create will be for a female...I'll be sure to share it with you!!! Thanks for stopping by to visit with me....PLEASE come by again...until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment