Saturday, February 7, 2009

I've been a playin!!!

It felt so good to play with paper today!!! Seems like it has been forever......I designed this card in inkscape and then cut it with my Cricut Expression...I designed the lacy edge and the Love You!!......It was SO fun and I will use this pattern again!!!






I made this card for my oldest son's new girlfriend....She is an absolute doll and it makes my heart happy that she cares so much for my baby!!! You can see the connection they have when they are together and it makes me so happy to see him so happy!!! They may actually be soulmates. I just wanted to make her a card to put a little special note inside....I also make her a keychain with her 2 boy's names on it....she loved the card and the keychain I made her......
I will be playing some more tomorrow so please come back and visit with me again!!! As always I want to thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment