Wednesday, February 18, 2009

this morning

I had the morning off today. My phone was swithched off and no alarm clock was set. I woke up around 9 am only to fall asleep again.

Kif and Tylor are getting very fond of these mornings I don't get out of bed straight away: Kif climbs on top of me and Tylor squeezes in somewhere on my legs (preferably with a paw or two on my hand if he can reach).

I have been thinking how nice it would be to document our mornings in bed, and last night I remembered to put the camera on the bedside table...


1. Kif and Tylor have noticed I'm awake. Kif climbs up on my hip and Tylor is here just about to make himself cosy.
(And yes, that IS a hideous pyjamas I'm wearing, but it is dead comfy!)

2. Tylor has had a bit of a cuddle and is getting bored. Chasing his brother's tail is always fun!

3. Hmmm... No reaction? Perhaps my owner will give me some attention and something to chase?

4. Kif is paying nooooo attention to his childish brother. He just purrs away on my hip (with his elbows digging into my hipbone and ALWAYS giving me bruises. But who cares when you have a gorgeous cat giving you love?)


5. Oh, god damn it. Why won't you leave me alone cuddling my owner?! Now you've gone and spoilt it!

6. Me? Moi? Innocent until proven guilty, mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment