Saturday, February 28, 2009

What a NICE Surprise!!!!

What an amazingly sweet sweet wonderful I have in Rita Loyd!!! Thank you my friend for this wonderful nomination you've give me!!!!! What a surprise I received and I feel very touched....the rules for the award are as follows:

The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.The rules are:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
So....Here are some WONDERFUL people I'm passing my award to!!!
All of these blogs are by some extremely talented ARTists and I truly enjoy viewing them on a regular basis!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment