Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Howie Dorough And Wife Expecting First Baby

Howie Dorough

Backstreet Howie Dorough, 35, and his wife Leigh, 34, are expecting their first child in June, 2009.

"I know she's going to be a great mother," says Howie. "If she can take care of me, the biggest baby in the entire world, I think she's going to be okay with the little one coming along."

Adds Leigh: "I think he's going to be more hands-on than anyone expects. He's someone who will get up in the night and change diapers. He's such a partner of mine."

After marrying in December 2007, the Doroughs planned to travel before starting a family. "We've been together going on eight years, but we wanted to enjoy and adjust to living married life first," Howie tells PEOPLE. "So for the first eight months we traveled all over the world on an extended honeymoon."

I think now is the right time their baby come...Congratulations to Howie Dorough & Leigh!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment