Monday, January 26, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU Elena!!!

Maria Antoniette BLOG AWARD!!


My friend Elena awarded me with this beautiful Maria Antoniette award for my blog!! Thank you SO much Elena!! What a WONDERFUL surprise to find today!!!!

The rules are as follows:

1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog
2. Link to the person who you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Link to those blogs from yours
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.

Let's see...there are SO SO MANY wonderful blogs out there!!!!!

1.) Rita Loyd
2.) Denise's Scrapbooking Room
3.) Kathie McGuire
4.) Linda - Just A Scrappin'
5.) Mel McCarthy
6.) Stacy King - The Rebel Inker
7.) Sankari's Sunshine Corner

Each of these blogs are WONDERFUL.....most are blogs I've come upon from other's blogs and I am SO thrilled I've found them!!!! Each of them are very very amazing ARTists....check them out for yourselves!!!!!

AGAIN, Thank you SO much Elena for this awesome award!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment