Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scarlett Johansson At Harper’s Bazaar Magazine

Scarlett Johansson
View all here

Scarlett Johansson is featured on the cover of the new Valentine’s Day-themed February issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine! In her HB coverstory, Scarlett reveals that she and hubby Ryan Reynolds are not planning on spawning anytime soon.

Johansson says that she finds the baby rumors hilarious.“I got these calls that I was engaged way before it happened. I’ve also been pregnant several times. With, like, sextuplets. That must mean I’ve been eating way too many bagels or something.”

The 24-year-old also talked about her engagement to hubby Ryan Reynolds, as the two were hitched in September of 2008.

The “Other Boleyn” beauty explained the proposal, saying, “I wasn’t surprised that it was happening, but anyone being presented with a beautiful diamond ring, as a girl, you just squeal with delight. You say you can’t believe it, but of course, you really can.”

Although she’s finding time to make marriage work, she says she will not be taking a break from her career.

“Every actor wants to work on a Western. I would run a brothel, like a madam or something. I’m working with what I got. It’s only so long that people are going to want to see me in a corset. So I might as well do it now,” she explains about her most wanted movie roles.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment