Sunday, January 11, 2009

THANK YOU.....Shirley.....

Thank you Shirley Fife ...she has awarded me the 'Proximity' Award.

"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"


I am to share this award with a few friends whom I've been blessed to come to know through their blog.......I have been blessed with this wonderful award before so I want to try and share this beautiful award with some different amazing people....


Denise

June

Kathy McGuire

The Artful Mama


Again.....Thank you Shirley...You've made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment