Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You..My Dear Friend....

Rita for the beautiful "Treasured Friends Forever Award"!!! What a sweet sweet award!!!!


The Rules for the award as as follows:

Just pass this award onto 5 other bloggers who fit the description of the award. Please visit their blogs and leave a comment.


What a blessing of an award to receive!!!! One which is SO easy for me to share.....Let's see I would like to nominate:

Angie Hall Haviland - She is INDEED a treasure of a friend...one I feel SO blessed to know...as well as being a wonderful friend she has given me WONDERFUL amounts of inspiration in my ART over the years I've known her!!

Christina Lytle - What a sweet person she is...and how could she not be...she has an AMAZING mom....Rita, who is like my soul sis!!! I am blessed to know Christina and she is very gifted in her passion of ART!!

Chrystal Schilling - She has been a dear sweet friend of mine for alot of years and has a passion and a WONDERFUL GIFT of making handmade papers!!! All of them are exquisite and a treasure to own!!!

June Macfarlane
- I've met June through the blogs and I must say she is indeed a wonderful person with a very sweet and kind heart and a wonderful passion for ART!! I am blessed to have met her and hope to be friends with her for a very long time to come!!!

Shelly Wood - Another long time friend and AMAZING ARTist!!! She is very gifted and has a passion for all she does.......

Rita, I would nominate you if I could because you are a VERY VERY dear friend whom I'm SO blessed to know!!!!! Each of the ladies I nominated are SO deserving of this wonderful award!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment