Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wahooooooooo...Thanks Angie...

THANKS so much goes out to one of my dear sweet sweet friends Angie Hall Haviland for this beautiful award!!!!


I'm now supposed to list 7 of my favorite things.......hummmmmmmmmm, well let's see....
1.) My Faith!!
2.) My Hubby and boys
3.) My ART Space
4.) My Cricut Expression
5.) My Computer and all of my creative programs....
6.) My WONDERFUL group of online friends
7.) ALL of my ART treasures I use to create with.....

A combination of ALL these wonderful things in my life keep me sane!!!!

Now....I'm supposed to nominate 7 people I KNOW SO deserve this award and they are to do the same!!!!

Rita Loyd
Christina Lytle
Shirley Boyer
Morey's Painted Weblog
Dan
Kristina Fowler
Lindsey Weirich

All of these blogs are amazing some I've known for along time some are new to me and I'm SO thrilled I found them!!!! Thanks again Ang, you've made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment