Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sexy Victoria Beckham In Armani Ads

Victoria Beckham
View all here

Showing even more skin than her husband David, Victoria Beckham is now appearing in an underwear campaign for Giorgio Armani. Really didn’t expect to see skinny Posh in such sexy scenarios! But here she is!

Posh dons everything from a polka-dot bra and high-cut thong, to a black bra-and-panties combo in the film noir-style shoot.

Apparently it was a pretty hard sell for Giorgio to get Victoria to strip down for the adverts. She has been open about her disdain for her ‘motherly’ body, telling press, “There are loads of things I don’t like about my body. I’ve got so much saggy skin on my stomach.”

But in the end, the honor of working with the iconic Italian designer (and a £12million contract) was enough to get her on board. “To be given this opportunity to work with Armani is thrilling. I have so much respect for him.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment