Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm still here...

Hey Everyone....seems like forever since I've done a post let alone create anything.....I have been trying to catch up on literally thousands of emails and was about to go crazy....LOL.....I FINALLY got to play with paper the other night and had such fun.....I created this cutout and cut it with my cricut the other night....the flower frame rectangle I had received from someone and I added the Thank You to it and cut it out......I thought it was an oooops at first on my part because it cut out seperate from the card I cut but then I decided to coat it with versamark and clear embossing powder.....when I embossed it...it gave it a bit of a leather look which I really like!!!!



The background paper behind the cutout is some of my crayon paper I had make several months back.......the bottom of the card I used one of my embossing sleeves but I didn't want it all over the card and the card front was bigger than the embossing sleeve AND wouldn't go through my sizzix as it was too wide so I decided to just do the bottom portion and use my craft hammer to make the embossing and it turned out perfect......I then punched a ribbon hole and weaved my ribbon into it......Whola!!! Here's my card!!!

Last night I yet AGAIN tweeked my ART Studio a bit and will have to take new pictures of that but tonight I am playing with paper....I've got several swaps I must get busy working on and several cards I need to get make and mailed...I want to, THANK YOU, as always for stopping by to visit with me......Please come again.....Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment