Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Already Sunday.....

I hope you've all had a good Saturday....mine was rather yucky with an upset tummy most of they day.....I started feeling better around 8:00 p.m. after sleeping most of the day away..... :( Now that I'm feeling better I started getting my creative muse back......Now here I set at 1:00 a.m. wide awake...LOL

I have 2 cards I have an order for and several swaps I need to work on......So I decided to get one of the sold orders designed and made.....here's what I came up with....

As you can see I did alot of polymer clay work on this creation......I'm still trying to teach myself everything....I know as I progress this will become better and better but I'm quite happy with what I've done so far.......





I as always am thrilled that you stopped by to visit with me and my latest creations...I do hope you will come by again.....it means so much and I am so appreciative to be able to share them with you.....Please come again....until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment