Friday, January 9, 2009

Patrick Swayze Hospitalized With Pneumonia!

Patrick Swayze

Patrick Swayze has reportedly checked into the hospital this morning for pneumonia.

"Patrick has asked that I tell you that this morning he checked himself into the hospital for observation," said A&E president and general manager Robert DeBitetto.

"Chemotheraphy can take its toll on the immune system and illnesses are a part of that. Patrick wishes me to tell you that he's very sorry he cannot attend, but plans to get back to promoting 'The Beast' soon. He thanks everybody for the outpouring of support. We hope to see him back on his feet soon."

Swayze, who is battling pancreatic cancer, had been scheduled to discuss his new show, The Beast. On an interview that aired Wednesday, Swayze told Barbara Walters, "There's a lot of fear here. There's a lot of stuff going on. Yeah, I'm scared. Yeah, I'm angry. Yeah, I'm (asking) why me. Yeah, I'm all this stuff. You can bet that I'm going through hell. And I've only seen the beginning of it."

source

No comments:

Post a Comment