Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 More Down....

And boy does my brain hurt tonight!!! LOL....I've struggled with this layout most all day.....There were so many pictures from their dinner with Mickey and I wanted to make sure I did them justice.......After a long struggle of ideas I just didn't like I came up with this one......I created an album on a page......Of course you KNOW I had to use my cricut!!! :) I designed an album to put the pictures into........as you can see here and lined the cover with acetate to give it a see through back.......I used velcro to close it.......




On this page I scanned the folder the pictures came in and then printed the graphics out on printer paper and cut this one out by hand.......of them standing one each other's shoulders......the Chef Mickey's I created in Inscape and cut with SCAL..........



I am happy with the way the pages turned out but boy did they take me a while!!! I am as usual including all the files I created today to create these layouts in case any of you might be interested in them....please feel free to download them!!! :)

Download: here

Download: Here

Download: Here

Download: Here

Download: here

Download: here

I had also, earlier today....created this strawberry svg file from a request from a friend on one of the groups I belong to.....I thought I would go ahead and share this as well in case any of you would like this as well!!!!! I had fun working on this and created the file from a color book image.....

Download: here

Ok.....It's 12:40 a.m. here.....morning is going to be her very quickly.....I hope you all enjoy what I've created and perhaps they will be of use to some of you.....As always....THANK YOU for again taking time to stop by and visit with me!!! I hope you all have a very blessed Monday and please come again....until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment