Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Background & Header

Created for a special request!!! It is for a gentlmen that loves everything Coke!!!! He's decided to start his own blog and his wife requested something special for him....I hope he enjoys it.....here his blog if you wanna checkout how it turned out.... http://derfscocacolahaven.blogspot.com/ As always I wanted to share them with you incase anyone is interested in it......you can get the codes to add the gadget to your blog from the right column of my blog if you need them.....


http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/pennyduncancreations/PDC%20Blog%20Bkrgrds%20Headers/PennyDuncanCreationsccHeader.png


http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/pennyduncancreations/PDC%20Blog%20Bkrgrds%20Headers/PennyDuncanCreationsCCBackground.jpg

I had FUN making this for him and do so hope he enjoys it!!!! Now I'm off to work on a card I need to complete for a group I'm in...Handmade Cards With Care....I am a bit late on getting this card completed which I hate....but I've just had so much going on!!!! Once I complete that then I've received a job of creating scrapbook pages for a co-worker and her family's trip to Disney World last year......THIS will be a challenge for me....I'll share each page as I create........wish me luck!!!

Ok, off I go to put some chicken legs hubby has been marinating all day into the oven to slow bake then onto my next project...As always I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me....I hope you all have a VERY blessed Sunday afternoon!!! Please come by again...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment