Monday, April 13, 2009

A Man Breaks Into Tila Tequila's House

Tila Tequila

A man broke into Tila Tequila's home on April 13th, locked her dog in her trunk and posted a status update on her Twitter.

"Tila Tequila is dead," the first post said at 2:39 am. A second post boasted, "I just broke into her house, killer her and her dog. Logged onto Twitter to tell you guys. She was signed on already. Tila Tequila is dead."

A little after 4 am, Tila took to her Twitter account to follow up on the "Tila Tequila is dead" post. She wrote:

"Pt1 This is Tila. I am deeply sorry for the earlier post about me being dead. I don't know who logged into my account and wrote that."

"Pt.2 but someone did indeed break into my house. It's been a very scary night for me. it's 4:10am now and have been dealing with it all."

"Pt.3 too much has happened. I am scared, exhausted and drained but I am ok! Want to apologize to my fans who were worried about me"

"Im moving into a different house very soon because I have a stalker who is very much so endangering my life at the moment....I love u all. They Broke everything in my living room....EVERYTHING IS SHATTERED! I'm so sad right now....this sucks." Then I found my dog locked in the trunk of my car!!!!!!!!!! I've been crying all night. THis is f****d up. I'm sad and shocked and bye"

Scared and confused, Tila left her house to stay over at a friends. It's a good thing Tila wasn't home at the time of the break in!

No comments:

Post a Comment