Monday, April 20, 2009

Ok....Here's the 1st Page

Of the....I don't know how many Scrapbook Pages I've been requested to make for my boss.....These are her two daughters and they LOVE LOVE LOVE swapping and collecting the Disney Trading Pins.......I had the opportunity to view all the AMAZING pins they've collected...all I can say is WOW!!!!! I got SUCH a kick out of how protective the oldest was of the pins.....I was lucky to be able to photograph the pages of her book!!! :) She's a sweetheart and I was tickled....


I wanted to create an interactive piece to reflect at least 1 of the Disney Trading Pins......I choose the Epcot pin which actually DOES spin......I created the file in Inkscape from just viewing the picture of the actual pin.......I'm quite happy with the way this turned out....I think it sets off the whole page........I'm attaching the svg file below if any of you are interested in it....I know there are alot of Disney fans out there so maybe someone will find some use for it!!!!!




I also decided I wanted to create a unique background page to use containing images of the pins....so I did a search on the internet.....actually ebay was a wonderful source for images of some different trading pins then did some work on them in Corel PSP and designed and created this background paper.......I really like how it turned out....I'm attaching a file of this as well if anyone is interested in this file....please feel free to download it!!!!
Download: here



Download: here
Ok, now my first page is officially done.....I'll allow myself to go nite nite, especially since it's already past midnight here in Robards, KY!!!! I want to THANK YOU for taking time to visit with me!!!!! Please come by again....until then.....


No comments:

Post a Comment