Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another One.....

The birthday card I made the other day with the Chi Omega theme was LOVED by the one it was intended for....In fact I received a note from her praising the card and requesting I create another card for one of her sororiety sisters who is graduating.....How cool is that!!!! She apparently likes the colors of red and yellow so that's the color theme she requested.....

Here's what I came up with......Of course most all was cut with my cricut.....I decided to make a faux gown for the owl so I designed that in Inkscape and then modified an image I had for a cap by removing the tassel so I could create a "real" tassel.......I love the way it turned out!!!






If anyone is interested I am also sharing the files I created for this particular card that I have not previously shared......the cap and the gown.......You know the drill....either click the picture or the designated spot to download the file.......
Download: here
Download: here

I'm also sharing some other files I had made earlier this week in case any of you are interested....Please feel free to download....I hope you like them........
Download: here

Download: here

Download: here
It's been a busy week at work so I've not had alot of time to play in the evenings......hope to get more things created in the next couple days...I have another card order and then a blog background and header order....one swap card I need to create and get mailed then I should be caught up for a few days!!! But it sure is fun once I get an idea in my head......
Ok, getting ready to go nite nite.....I, as always...what to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me....I hope you all have a blessed evening and WONDERFUL Thursday!!!! Please come by again...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment