Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Card......

I needed to create for a swap I'm involved in with Handmade Cards with Care...a Yahoo group.....I hate being late for anything and I equally feel bad I'm late on getting this swap completed but am glad I finally have it ready to be mailed......

I created the top layer design with Inkscape and then of course cut with SCAL on my cricut.....I layered behind the hearts a bit of lace to give it more of a delicate look.....After I cut my design I then taped with painters tape to a piece of printer paper and ran through my printer to print the image on the decorative frame.......The cardstock I tattered the edges then coated with some Tim Holtz's Distress Ink.........I really am quite happy with the way this turned out.....what took the longest time was cutting the design....I will say it did take a bit of time but well worth it I think......I can definately see myself using it again....






As always I'm attaching the file for anyone who might be interested in it....either click the image or the designated area below to download file........I hope you all enjoy it!!!!
Download: here
Now I'm able to start on the scrapbook pages I need to work on...Wish me luck...as I complete each page I'll share with you all....I am excited of the thoughts of using my cricut as much as I can on the pages...we'll see how that goes!!!! I want to THANK YOU for coming by and visiting...please come again.....Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment