Saturday, April 25, 2009

WOW.......

What a VERY nice surprise I received yesterday!!!!!!!

From not one but two of my most AMAZING friends I've met on the internet!!!! Christina Lytle and Gloria Maddock I am TOTALLY honored to receive this award...........I've come to know these beautiful ladies and their AMAZING ART over the past couple of years.......and I'm the one that is blessed to have them in my life!!!!!

Here are the details of this wonderful award:
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Ok.....now for the 8 WONDERFUL blogs that I am passing this award on to:

Hege-Annie Simonsen
Tammy Sprinkle
Melinda Cornish
Charity Adams
Kreative Kim
Raquel
Becca
Heather in FL

These ladies I've come to know in the past recent months....They are AMAZINGLY TALENTED ARTists and I love viewing their work and chatting with them on occasion...Check each of them out and you see exactly what I mean!!!!!

Thank you AGAIN Christina and Gloria for being so sweet!!! I am truly truly touched!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment