Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Birthday Card.....

is now offically done!!! Whew what a week......I had to get it done tonight to leave for her tomorrow......I'm relieved to have it finished.......It's a bit of a different birthday card I know....just wasn't feeling the whole birthday theme for this card......It's for the same girl I did the Chi Omega birthday card for last week......This card is from her mother and I did a beautiful poem on then inside from a mother to a daughter........so I thought the syle to of this card would go well.....



You already know I had to incorporate my cricut SOMEHOW!!! LOL....I decided I wanted to use a library card holder somehow into the card...but I didn't have one so I decided to create one in Inkscape.....I used some BEAUTIFUL flourishes I downloaded earlier in the week from this wonderful site.... http://mycricutscrapbooking.com/ This person makes some AMAZING cut files.......so I wanted to incorporate them in my design ......so you can see what I did....the library card holder and the scallop at the top is my design.........


I'm attaching the cut file if any of you are interested!!! You know the drill.......
Download: here
As always I want to THANK YOU for coming by to visit with me!!! It tickles me when you stop by....I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Friday!!! Please come again...until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment