Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's been a nice evening....

I actually had a bit of time just to play tonight.....So I figured why not do just that......while playing I created this Blog Header and Background........Hope someone likes it...as always you may copy the code and if you need instructions they're on the right side of my blog.......Would love to hear what you think about them!!!


http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/pennyduncancreations/PDC%20Blog%20Bkrgrds%20Headers/PDCAgedYellowVinesLatchesHeader.png





http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/pennyduncancreations/PDC%20Blog%20Bkrgrds%20Headers/PDCAgedYellowVinesLatchesBackground.jpg

Then I decided to play with Inkscape for awhile.....I had someone share a link with me for the rolodex card but the file didn't convert very well so I decided to make one myself.....I think it turned out pretty neat....thought I would share it as well as a border I converted and a image of a child and vine.......as always you are more than welcome to have them if you like.......


Either click on the picture or click the indicated area.....Enjoy them...would love to hear what you think of them!!!!


Download: here


Download: here



Download: here

Ok, that's about it for the night but I am looking forward to a long weekend...tomorrow is my Friday...wooooohoooooooooo!!!! :) I, as always, want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!! I do hope you come again......until next time....I pray you all have a very blessed Thursday....see you later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment