Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another Page....

Down.....I'm trying my best to make each page it's own design.....This one had ALOT of cut files I created today.......the words of course, the double heart frame the castle and tinkerbell......The tinkerbell I created from a colorbook image using the paintbucket technique in Inkscape...first time I've used this technique and it was really fun.....I did ALOT of tweeking on this file to merge several pieces and also reducing the amount of nodes.....it was fun but time consuming......I as well did alot of tweeking on the castle......

I found the image of Cinderella's Castle online and removed the background from it in my Corel PSP then saved as a png brought into Inkscape and converted then tweeked. I worked the size to match the size that I used when creating the background paper....You'll notice I've done a raised feature up off the page and as well glittered the edges of the castle all around to give it some glimmer.......

The frame was fun to do......I wanted to do a special touch on these two pictures in the frames as I thought it was a sweet moment at a magical place!!! I created the double heart from from just a regular heart shape and a scalloped heart shape......then added the wording as well......I like how this turned out and believe it has lots of possiblities of use........After I printed the background layer I did the edges with some Tim Holtz distress inks to bring the background layer of blue around the top layer........I love ribbon so I thought it would be a nice touch to the layout....





I thought I would share with you all the files I created to do this layout....Please, if you would like these files feel free to download them.....It makes my day if I'm able to create something others also enjoy!!!!!

Download: Here

Download: Here

Download Frame: Here
Download Background Layer: Here

Download: Here

As always I would like to THANK YOU all for stopping by and visiting with me!!!! Please come by again when you get a moment....Have a VERY blessed Sunday everyone!!!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment