Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Birthday Card....

For the owner of our company is the task that I had been given on Thursday before I left work......WOW......talk about pressure!!!! He's celebrating his 80th Birthday and I had not a clue...and didn't have much to go with..........I had a fuzzy black and white image that I cut him out of in Corel PSP X2 then removed the background and changed him to a Sephia tone........then the ideas started going from there.......


I of course designed the card in Inkscape.......I created a svg of his body to and I created an svg of the balloons.....I'm attaching the ballon file I created but didn't think any of you would be much interested in his silohuette...LOL.......I designed the card background in Corel PSP X2 as well as the acetate......the words I typed is the Happy Birthday song to Mr. Cici........I was trying to make the card as masculine as I could......Anyway you can see what I came up with......

I am happy with how it turned out and I made the envelope with the same design as the card so they of course match....something which I'm very picky about!!! I hope you like the card......

Now if you would like to have the balloon you know the deal!!! Click on the image or the designated download area and it will take you directly to download the file.....

Download: here

I want to again Thank You for stopping by to visit with me.....I hope you have all had a Wonderful Easter and please come by again soon......Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment